- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oats and stir until they are brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Pour toasted oats onto a cookie sheet to cool.
- Melt the butter in the same pan.
- Add the honey, sugar, and salt. Stir until bubbly.
- Pour toasted oats into pan.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add sunflower seeds and raisins. Stir.
- Pour granola onto cookie sheet.
- Spread granola around in a layer on the cookie sheet.