*This recipe makes approximately 10 cups of salsa. It is very imprecise, so adjust accordingly.*
- about 20 radishes
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro (about 1 cup chopped)
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 cucumber
- a sweet fruit (we used 3 apples, other suggestions: 1 can of pineapple, or 2 mangos)
- 1/4 red onion or 6-8 medium green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice radishes, cucumber, and sweet fruit. Place in bowl.
- Finely chop cilantro and onion. Place in bowl.
- Squeeze lemon and lime juice directly into bowl.
- Stir, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat! It pairs well with corn chips, but I have a sneaking suspicion it would be great on fish tacos.