- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 kale leaves
- 2 teaspoons (or to taste) soy sauce
- 2-3 eggs (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- Mince garlic clove.
- Rip leafy part of kale into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Dice kale stems.
- Pour olive oil into pan and add garlic. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add diced stems. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add leafy kale parts and soy sauce. Sauté for two more minutes.
- If using eggs, crack into bowl and whist with a fork.
- Pour eggs over greens and stir until eggs are cooked (when they are no longer runny).
- If using sesame oil, drizzle over stir-fry and serve!