These are kindergartner approved!
- 4 large or 6 medium potatoes
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 6 large kale leaves, ripped into very tiny pieces by industrious kindergartner hands
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Fill a pot of water and put on stove to boil.
- Chop potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Once water is boiling, add potatoes. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and let excess water drip off.
- Heat same pot (or a new one if you don’t mind extra dishes) over medium heat.
- Add 1-2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add rosemary. Stir continuously.
- Add potatoes and ripped kale pieces.
- Cook until potatoes are heated all the way through and kale pieces are wilted.
- Salt to taste