- 1 lb pasta (one box),
- 1 yellow onion
- 15 leaves of your choice of green (kale, bok choy, chard), cut or ripped into tiny pieces
- 3 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Dice onion.
- Heat olive oil in medium sized pan.
- Add onion and sauté onion until translucent.
- Stirring continuously, add rosemary. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add ripped greens. Stir until wilted.
- Add pasta. Stir until evenly heated.
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon to taste.