- 4 bananas
- 4 apples
- 2 cups strawberries
- 4 oranges
- 2 cups grapes
- Any other fruit you happen to have
- Peel the oranges and the bananas. Put peels in compost.
- Break oranges into segments. Chop segments into bite-sized pieces (about ½ inch by ½ inch).
- Chop bananas into coins, about the same size as the oranges.
- Use apple cutters to slice apples. Cut slices into 4 pieces each.
- Cut strawberries in half or in quarters if they are large.
- Place all chopped fruits into a large bowl.
- Stir to mix fruit evenly.
Serve! Makes enough to serve a class of 20 generously. Scale down for smaller groups!